How FRM/Mrs. Fields is responding to the coronavirus:
We continue to closely monitor the changes with the COVID-19 virus. Each state is handling deliveries differently. We are able to deliver orders currently in the system and enter any new orders for groups that would like to complete their sale.
- Physical Office Closed: By Maryland order all non-essential businesses have been forced to close offices. Our team is remote and still working Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm EST to assist with any group needs. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns outside of those hours.
- Fundraisers in progress: Groups can hold the sale or move the sale to entirely online. We will provide an email the group can send out to all families. For questions on setting up an online sale please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sending in Orders & UPS Return Labels: FRM recommends scanning the orders to email@example.com. If you can’t scan the orders, please call customer service to order a 2-day return label or to verify your current UPS label is going to an open center.
- Delivery Options: Groups that would still like the product delivered can facilitate the pick-up 2 different ways while maintaining social distancing.
- Curbside pickup at the school or other community parking lot. Parents drive up, open their trunk, and one or two volunteers place the order in car.
- Volunteers deliver orders on the porches of sellers.
- Start a new sale online: We are able to set up your group to complete the entire sale thru our online store. All items must be paid for by each seller on a credit card. All items are delivered to the one delivery at the school. Ship to home is not available.